- toil.provisioners.node.a_short_time = 5¶
- class toil.provisioners.node.Node(publicIP, privateIP, name, launchTime, nodeType, preemptible, tags=None, use_private_ip=None)¶
If the node has a launch time, this function returns a floating point value between 0 and 1.0 representing how far we are into the current billing cycle for the given instance. If the return value is .25, we are one quarter into the billing cycle, with three quarters remaining before we will be charged again for that instance.
Assumes a billing cycle of one hour.
Float from 0 -> 1.0 representing percentage of pre-paid time left in cycle.
- Return type:
- waitForNode(role, keyName='core')¶
Copy authorized_keys file to the core user from the keyName user.
- injectFile(fromFile, toFile, role)¶
rysnc a file to the container with the given role
- extractFile(fromFile, toFile, role)¶
rysnc a file from the container with the given role
- sshAppliance(*args, **kwargs)¶
args – arguments to execute in the appliance
kwargs – tty=bool tells docker whether or not to create a TTY shell for interactive SSHing. The default value is False. Input=string is passed as input to the Popen call.
- sshInstance(*args, **kwargs)¶
Run a command on the instance. Returns the binary output of the command.
- coreSSH(*args, **kwargs)¶
If strict=False, strict host key checking will be temporarily disabled. This is provided as a convenience for internal/automated functions and ought to be set to True whenever feasible, or whenever the user is directly interacting with a resource (e.g. rsync-cluster or ssh-cluster). Assumed to be False by default.
kwargs: input, tty, appliance, collectStdout, sshOptions, strict
input (bytes) – UTF-8 encoded input bytes to send to the command
- coreRsync(args, applianceName='toil_leader', **kwargs)¶